Tolko Industries Ltd. based in Armstrong, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the positions of Seasonal Nursery Workers. With state-of-the-art operations across western Canada, Tolko is known as a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. We are known to work with our values, vision and mission. The reason for our success is our diverse and committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or seasonal employment. The candidate has to work in a Scheduled shift.
Employer Name: Tolko Industries Ltd.
Position: Seasonal Nursery Workers
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $15.96 Hourly plus 4% holiday pay
Employment Type: Full time, Summer Jobs
Location: Armstrong, BC, British Columbia
Shifts: Scheduled shift
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work with manual dexterity
- The candidates should be able to work primarily in greenhouses and standing or sitting for long periods.
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to thinning extra trees from blocks
- The candidate should be able to transplanting trees into empty cells
- The employees will get to work as a part of USW Local 1-423, the incumbents will conduct themselves in safe, cost effective and professional manners.
- The employees get an unyielding commitment to their personal safety
- The employees get competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- The employees get an opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the industry
- The employees get a positive, dynamic, and inclusive work environment
- The employees get an open, innovative culture with diverse opportunities
- The employees get a commitment to investing in our people through training and development
- The employees get a chance to live (and play) where you work
For over 60 years, Tolko has been recognised as a family-owned company. The company is known for its business partners and customers to be reliable, flexible, efficient and offering quality products. With the third generation of family leadership, the company is continuing the legacy today in the divisions throughout western Canada and joint ventures in the Southern United States.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!