Service agent, guests – hotel
Quality Hotel & Suites based in Gander, NL is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Service agent, guests – hotel. Quality Hotel & Suites is one of the best hotels which offers a wide range of rooms at a very affordable price. Our hotel focuses on individual business and leisure travel, as well as travel associated with groups meetings. We provide the best hospitality services to all our customers. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Quality Hotel & Suites
Position: Service agent, guests – hotel
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 8 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Gander, NL
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, On Call, Early Morning, Morning
Work Setting: Hospitality industry, Hotel, motel, resort
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided.
Computer and technology knowledge: Multi-line switchboard, Word processing software, Computerized bookkeeping system, Spreadsheet, Internet
Security and safety: Criminal record check
Transportation/travel information: Own transportation, Own vehicle
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be required to work under pressure stand for extended periods.
- The candidate should be focused on client and a good team player.
- The candidate should have dependability, reliability and efficient interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication and excellent written communication skills.
- The candidate should register arriving guests and assign rooms, process group arrivals and departures, take, cancel and change room reservations, provide information on hotel facilities and services, provide general information about points of interest in the area.
- The candidate should be able to investigate and resolve complaints and claims, exchange foreign currency, process guests’ departures, calculate charges and receive payments, balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms.
- The candidate should maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments, follow emergency and safety procedures, clerical duties (i.e. faxing, filing, photocopying), answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, handle wake-up calls, perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties, provide customer service.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
100 Trans Canada Highway
A1V 1P5 Between 09:30 AM and 05:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!