Clean Planet is known as a one-stop destination for sustainable textile manufacturing solutions. Based out of Scarborough, Toronto, it is the textile manufacturing experts, driven with a mission to develop and produce products that meet regulatory requirements with outstanding design, comfort and efficiency. The company’s core competency lies in manufacturing processes that are aligned with both CMT (Cut-Measure-Trim) and FPP (Full production package) for all flavours of textile manufacturing. It also works with local designers by helping them with cost-effective manufacturing solutions.
As of now, Clean Planet Inc. is inviting applications for the role of Sewing Machine Operator from any of the eligible candidates who reside in Canada and have an attractive salary package. The candidates who have a valid work permit in Canada should start applying for this LMIA approved job right away.
Employer Name: Clean Planet Inc.
Position: Sewing Machine Operator
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $15.00 hourly, for 40 hours per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Scarborough, ON
Shifts: Day, Morning
Weight Handling: Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Type Of Materials: Silk, Satin, Knits, Cotton or synthetic, Canvas
Work Site Environment: Noisy, Odor, Dusty
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma or equivalent experience is required.
Experience: 7 months to 1 year
Equipment and Machinery Experience:
Single needle machine, Serger or overlock, Seamer, automatic, Multi-needle machine, Leather stitching machine, Hemmer or blindstitched, Embroidery or quilter, Double-needle machine, Button holer or button sewer, Industrial sewing machine
Whole garment, Piecework, Commercial, Garment section work, Semi-section garment work
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to work with manual dexterity
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be able to distinguish between colours
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing and walking
- The candidate should be able to perform minor repairs and adjustments to equipment
- The candidate should be able to work with accuracy
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to use sewing guides and tension devices
- The candidate should be able to set-in sleeves, pockets, collars and other garment pieces
- The candidate should be able to operate sewing machines or sew by hand
- The candidate should be able to operate machines to join sections of garments or other articles into finished products on a piece-work or production basis
- The employees get decent pay according to their work, with getting paid for overtime, getting paid leaves etc.
- The employees get to enjoy a work-life balance while working
- The employees get value for their cultural values
- The employees get to learn about various new things and get various career development opportunities
Clean Planet Inc. is known for its aim to create an ecosystem of creative designers by providing them with a platform for design, manufacturing and generating demand by means of an online fashion marketplace.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can apply now by sending an email (along with the resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!