New Millenium Tire Centre Ltd based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Shop supervisor, motor vehicle repair. New Millenium Tire Centre Ltd is your local tire and auto repair service expert. We provides the very best tire and auto service and give honest advice to help maintain the life of your vehicle. We offers years of experience to help you make the best decision for your vehicle; from choosing the best oil for your engine, to addressing complex repair decisions. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. We hire foreign workers to fill labor or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of the Shop supervisor, motor vehicle repair is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: New Millenium Tire Centre Ltd
Position: Shop supervisor, motor vehicle repair
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $38.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 12085 103A Ave, Surrey, BC, V3V 3G7
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to maintain tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to prepare production and other reports
- The candidate should be able to supervise workers and projects
- The candidate should be able to co-ordinate and schedule activities
- The candidate should be able to train or arrange for training
- The candidate should be able to estimate costs and materials
- The candidate should be able to requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- The candidate should be able to establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other work units
- The candidate should be able to resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!