Tavanayan Enterprises Inc. based in North Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Software designer. Tavanayan Enterprises Inc. is a web development company. We used different technologies like SSL Certificate and Web Hosting. Our primary industries includes Software, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Tavanayan Enterprises Inc.
Position: Software designer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $48.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: North Vancouver, BC
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English and Persian Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates need experience of 3 years to less than 5 years
Operating Systems: Candidates must have knowledge of Unix, MS Windows, Linux and environment – client or server
Business Equipment and Computer Applications: Candidates must have knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio
Computer and Technology Knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of TCP/IP, Internet, Database software, Servers, Programming software, Programming languages, Software development, SQL, Mapping and data visualization software, MS Office, Business diagram software and Cloud
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to take initiative
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to collect and document user’s requirements and develop logical and physical specifications
- The candidate should be able to research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems
- The candidate should be able to develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs
- The candidate should be able to plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems
- The candidate should be able to lead and co-ordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software and other embedded software control systems
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!