Software Development Engineer (Instrument Engineering)
Apple is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Software Development Engineer (Instrument Engineering). Apple is a well-known American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California. Our company is the world’s largest technology company. In 2022, we had a revenue of US$394.3 billion. Our company is also the world’s biggest company by market capitalization. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Apple
Position: Software Development Engineer (Instrument Engineering)
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: Salary is not mentioned by employer, $930.00 weekly salary estimated by Canadian Job Bank.
Shift: To be determined
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Weekly Working Hours: 40
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as bachelor’s degree having a master’s degree is an asset (Relevant disciplines include Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Maths, Physics and other Engineering domains).
Experience: Candidates need experience in C++ & Swift and fundamental experience in Python, Obj-C, C++ or C languages and candidates having 2+ years of industry experience or equivalent is preferred
- The candidate should be able to bring his/her own unique expertise to collectively take internal Apple products from concept to mass production
- The candidate should have strong debugging skills and proficiency in using Git repository & software integration tools
- The candidate should be able to internationally travel of up to 10%
The candidate should be able to work proactively with other cross-functional teams to resolve optimum software solutions to enhance the quality of Apple’s products
- The candidate should be proficient in UI/UX design and implementation is a plus and have basic understanding of RF lab test equipment is a plus
- The candidate should have strong written and verbal communication skills and understanding of complete end-end Software lifecycle of software projects from requirements, design, development to maintenance
- The candidate should be able to design and produce precision RF and Analog Test Equipment for use in calibrating and testing cellular, 5G, WiFi, BT, mmWave, UWB and NFC radios in millions of iPhones, iPads, Macs and Watches.
- The candidate should be able to work on the full software stack from front-end to driver level for mass production environment and develop high quality solutions using modern software engineering techniques as part of a team with varied strengths
- The candidate should be able to perform responsibilities including designing, developing, testing and deployment of software solutions, using a data-driven approach within a continuous improvement culture
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!