Amazon is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Software Development Engineer Intern – 2023 (Canada). Amazon is a fast-paced, world-leading data center technology company. Our company is known to have an intense focus on our customers is why we are one of the world’s most beloved brands – customer obsession is part of our company DNA. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Amazon
Position: Software Development Engineer Intern – 2023
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: Salary is not mentioned by employer. Approximately $45.00 hourly, estimated by Canadian Job Bank
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Vancouver, BC; Toronto, ON, Winnipeg, MN, Victoria, BC, Ottawa, ON, Calgary, AB.
Shift: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English and French Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as currently enrolled in a Diploma, Bachelors, Masters, or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science, Electrical Engineering, or majors relating to these fields are considered with an expected graduation date between 10/2023 – 9/2026
Experience: Candidates need experience, the details for the same are listed below
- The candidate should have minimum of one school term remaining in their studies after their internship concludes
- The candidate should be able to be matched to a manager and a mentor.
- The candidate should be someone who thinks big and wants to define the world of tomorrow.
- The candidate should be able to be filled with exciting new challenges, developing new skills, and achieving personal growth
- The candidate should have an programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- The candidate should have previous technical internship(s), if applicable also have an experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- The candidate should have an experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization and also have the ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- The candidate should be adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
- The candidate should be able to work from -Friday, up to 40 hours per week typically between 8am-5pm
- The candidate should be able to communicated by their manager also should not have conflicts such as classes or other employment during the Amazon work-day
- The candidate should be able to write eal software and collaborate with a select group of experienced software development engineers (SDEs) who guide interns on projects that matter to our customers.
- The candidate should be able to influence the evolution of Amazon technology and lead mission critical projects early in your career also be able to contribute to solving some of the most complex technical challenges in the areas of distributed systems, data mining, automation, optimization, scalability, and security – just to name a few.
- The candidate should be able to engage with Amazonians for both personal and professional development, expand your network, and participate in activities with other interns throughout your internship
- The candidate should be able to manage the tools to own project and learn in a real-world setting
- The candidate should be able to overlap, and be able to work hard to find a team that is not using Amazon Web Services (AWS), touching the catalog, or iterating services to better personalize for customers and also be able to make the impossible possible.
- The candidate should be able to collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians to conceive, design, and bring innovative products and services to market, also design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment, and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
- The candidate should be able to create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure to innovative technologies at incredible scale and speed. Also build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage/use.
- The candidate should have the ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems and also work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- The candidate should be able to grow into a high impact, visionary person.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!