Signiant Corp based in Kanata, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Software Systems Designer. Signiant Corp is known to offer media-centric services that make people and systems even more efficient. We work by combining a robust multi-tenant architecture with an open modular framework. We have developed a future-facing platform that enables media companies to accelerate their content production and delivery operations. In all, we are known to work with fast file transfer technology, making distributed pools of content easily accessible and actionable. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates have to work in Day shifts.
Employer Name: Signiant Corp
Position: Software Systems Designer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $65,000 to $85,000 hourly for 37.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time-Remote work available
Location: Kanata, ON
Work Setting: Startup company
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation, Public transportation is available
Work Location Information: Relocation costs not covered by employer
Workplace information: Remote work available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Computer Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Other
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Operating Systems: Unix, MS Windows, Linux
Business Equipment and Computer Applications: Mac OS
Programming Languages: C, C++, Git, Go
Security and Safety: Basic security clearance
Computer and Technology Knowledge:
TCP/IP, Internet, Networking software, Networking hardware, Networking security, Servers, File management software, Security software, Communication software, Programming software, Programming languages, Software development, Desktop applications, Business diagram software, Cloud
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work with accuracy
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should have an excellent written communication skills
- The candidate should have judgement skills
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems
- The candidate should be able to develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs
- The candidate should be able to plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems
- The candidate should be able to assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software
- The employees get health benefits such as Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan, Vision care benefits and Paramedical services coverage
- The employees get long-term benefits such as Group insurance benefits, Life insurance and Maternity and parental benefits
- The employees get other benefits such as On-site amenities, On-site recreation and activities, Free parking available, On-site daycare available, Learning/training paid by employer, Paid time off (volunteering or personal days), Team building opportunities, Parking available, Travel insurance and Wellness program
Signiant Corp is an expanding ecosystem of tools and abilities that go far beyond fast file transport. The company has been built on the foundation of world-class fast file movement. Today, the company connects over 50,000 media companies of all sizes, and more than 1 million people around the globe use its SaaS offerings.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with resume and being prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!