Saul’s Beauty Shop Inc. based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Spa receptionist. Saul’s Beauty Shop Inc. was established in April 2014 as a gender neutral spa for those who don’t feel comfortable in typical spa. We at Saul’s love being a guide into the world of skincare and self maintenance while teaching clients about their unique skin and giving guidance and knowledge that fits their individual needs, as opposed to trying to push a status quo. Part of our service goals are created based on the priorities we hear from our clients. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Saul’s Beauty Shop Inc.
Position: Spa receptionist
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.75 to $16.50 hourly (to be negotiated) 6.5 to 20 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Toronto, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Computer and technology knowledge: Electronic scheduler, Electronic mail, Spreadsheet, MS Windows
Area of work experience: Cleaning
- The candidates should be a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit for extended periods
- The candidates should be organized, reliable, and should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidates should be able to provide basic information to clients and the public, obtain and process information required to provide services
- The candidates should be able to record and relay information, schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidates should be able to receive and issue payments, answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidates should be able to book appointments
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!