Altera (Atlantic) Chartering based in St.John’s, NL is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the positions of Steward-Food and Beverage Services. Altera (Atlantic) Chartering is a well-known name when it comes to serving food and beverages. We are known to use quality ingredients to produce food and beverage items. Our company is known to serve quality food items. We serve food and beverage items on both individuals and companies on both retail and wholesale level. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or term or contract employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Altera (Atlantic) Chartering
Position: Steward-Food and Beverage Services
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $70,000 to $85,000 annually for 60 to 84 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 5 Springdale Street, St. John’s, NL, A1E 0E4
Shifts: To be determined
Work Location Information: Remote location
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): Transport Canada Certificate of Competency, Marine Emergency Duty (MED) Training Program, Ship’s cook Certificate, Transport Canada Security Awareness Training for All Seafarers
Field Work Location Experience: Offshore
Weight Handling: Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Security and Safety: Drug test, Criminal record check, Valid passport
Own Tools/Equipment: Uniform
Fire Fighting Experience: Ship
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should be able to serve food and beverages
- The candidate should be able to prepare and serve specialty food at customers’ tables
- The employees get an opportunity to earn and learn, flexibility, and a safe and inclusive work environment.
- The employees get an access to various career development opportunities
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get other benefits such as free food and refreshments at work
Working for years, Altera (Atlantic) Chartering is serving food and beverage items all over Canada. Today, the company has various branches. The company is known as an expert group of employees serving people worldwide.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume, reference number, references attesting experience, cover letter, letter of recommendation, proof of the requested certifications and being prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Do you have education in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!