Canadian Tire based in Fort Frances, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Stock Clerk Supervisor-Retail. Canadian Tire Corporation Limited, well-known as Canadian Tire, is a Canadian retail company which operates in the automotive, hardware, sports, leisure and housewares sectors. Our operations include the Canadian Tire Petroleum gas stations financial services subsidiary, Canadian Tire Bank, Mark’s, FGL Sports, PartSource and the Canadian operations of Party City. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Canadian Tire
Position: Stock Clerk Supervisor-Retail
No of Vacancies: 6
Salary: $22.00 per hour for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 1000 King’s Hwy, Fort Frances, ON, P9A 2X6
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning
Work Setting: Retail business, Staff accommodation available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates needs an experience of 1-2 years
Supervision: Grocery clerks and shelf stockers
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to work with tight deadlines and handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking and standing for extended periods
- The candidate should be accurate and be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on and be a team player
- The candidate should be able to hire and train or arrange for training of staff also order merchandise
- The candidate should be able to authorize return of merchandise also establish work schedules
- The candidate should be able to sell merchandise also prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- The candidate should be able to organize and maintain inventory also resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- The candidate should be able to supervise and coordinate activities of workers
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
1000 King’s Hwy
FORT FRANCES, ON
Include this reference number in your application
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!