Sunshine Village Corporation based in Banff, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the positions of Summer 2022 – Base Area Attendant. Sunshine Village Corporation is known as one of the most stunning alpine settings in the Canadian Rockies. Our resort is ranked the #A 1 day hike in Canada by Lonely Planet, Sunshine Meadows offers visitors unparalleled views. We are known to provide the best experience in the Spring season, as spring turns into summer the meadows are in full bloom and ablaze with colourful wildflowers, setting off jaw-dropping views of surrounding peaks, including Mt. Assiniboine, “the Matterhorn of the Canadian Rockies”. In all, we as corporation are known to provide the best resort experience with the best hospitality services. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or seasonal employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Sunshine Village Corporation
Position: Summer 2022 – Base Area Attendant
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $16.75 per hour
Employment Type: Full time-Summer Jobs
Location: Banff, AB
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience in operating machinery (bobcat, sander, forklift) is an asset. Prior physical outdoor experience is also an asset
- The candidate should be able to fulfill this physical position that requires heavy lifting and good mobility
- The candidate should have a passion for providing outstanding guest service
- The candidate must enjoy working outdoors and be willing to work in all weather conditions
- The candidate should have an excellent communication, teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- The candidate must be over age of 21 upon commencement of position to meet insurance requirements. Additional insurance requirements include providing a clean driver’s abstract and proof of an Alberta Drivers’ License (within 90 days of becoming an Alberta resident).
Note: any fees for obtaining an Alberta Driver’s license are incurred by the applicant.
- The candidate should be able to provide an outstanding experience for its guests
- The candidate should be able to provide quality services
- The candidate should be able to remove garbage and complete recycling process
- The candidate should be able to water plants
- The candidate should be welcoming and sharing his/her knowledge about the awesome resort with its guests.
- The candidate should be responsible in maintaining the exterior appearance of base (parking lot area), this involves garbage collection, plant watering, routine maintenance, as well as answering any questions guests may have
- The employees get a ridiculously cool life experience
- The employees get $1.00/hour retention bonus paid for every hour worked
- The employees get a plethora of lively staff events all season long
- The employees get a chance to enjoy the alpine vista
- The employees get a summer experience is outstanding
- The employees get to live on the top of the mountain with on-hill accommodation available as needed
Working for years, the Sunshine Village Corporation is famous for being Canada’s Best Snow and three mountains of diverse terrain. The corporation is known to be famous for various snow rides. Today, the corporation has also become one of the three major ski resorts located in the Banff National Park.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!