Royal City Soccer Club based in Kamloops, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Summer Camp Supervisor. Royal City Soccer Club, is known as a soccer club providing unique programs to all campers. We work by encouraging and promoting an active, healthy lifestyle while fostering a passion for learning and developing. In addition to soccer development, our campers also experience many other activities at camp. We are known for our experience. The popularity of our company is not only due to our program structure, but also because of the great staff we have. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or fixed term contract employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Royal City Soccer Club
Position: Summer Camp Supervisor
No of Vacancies: 6
Salary: $18.50 to $19.50 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Kamloops, BC
Shifts: To be determined
Contract Length: 2 Months
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
To be determined
- The candidates should be athletic and have good soccer experience
- The candidate should be great with children (ages 5 to 13 years)
- The candidate should have good communication skills and be team-oriented
- The candidate should be energetic, motivated, and enthusiastic
- The candidate should have interest in teaching soccer to children
- The candidate should have creativity and problem-solving skills
To be determined
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary and compensatory benefits
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get many opportunities of personal development
- The employees get paid leave benefits such as paid leaves, casual leaves, sick leaves and vacation
In 1993, Royal City Soccer Club, a non-profit organization, was started. For 30 years, the company has hosted a unique soccer camp experience for over 300,000 boys and girls between ages 5 and 13 years. The company’s camps are now the largest grassroots soccer camp in Canada with over 100 locations in Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Albert and British Columbia and Nova Scotia.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!