Canada Malting based in Innisfail, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Summer Student-Elevator Operator. Canada Malting is currently looking for summer students to join our Canada Malting Operations. Our students’ employees participate in a variety of activities including sanitation, receiving grain, and assisting with tasks as assigned. We are the fourth largest commercial maltster in the world, delivering high-quality malt to brewers and distillers across the globe. Our malt is known to blend into some of the client’s favourite industry-leading beverages and local craft brews. Our family of brands include various top-notch brands such as Bairds Malting, Barrett Burston Malting, Brewers Select, Canada Malting Company, Country Malt Group, Cryer Malt and Great Western Malting.
The candidates have to work soon. The shifts the candidates have to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Canada Malting
Position: Summer Student-Elevator Operator
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $19.00 per hour
Employment Type: To be determined
Location: Innisfail, AB
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Any language requirement is not mentioned yet, but knowledge of English or any local language will be an asset
Education: Candidates need to be currently enrolled in a post-secondary program
Experience: Candidates don’t need any experience although having experience is an asset
To be determined
- The candidate should have a positive attitude and be a self-starter
- The candidate should have excellent communication and written skills
- The candidate should be able to work alone or in a group
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be well rounded and motivated
- The candidates having previous safety training will be an asset
- All the eligible applicants will be required to successfully complete relevant training in regard to safety and standard operating procedures
- The candidate should be able to bin grain varieties and trace
- The candidate should be able to load out grain varieties and trace
- The candidate should be able to perform safe operations in all weather conditions
- The candidate should be able to elevator housekeeping
- The candidate should be able to perform other routine duties as assigned
- The employees get to work in the company giving opportunities to employees from different diversities
- The employees get to work in a safe environment
- The employees get a sense of belonging
- The students get to have an internship in a top-notch company
- The employees get a welcoming environment while working
After working for years, today Canada Malting produces approximately 1.25 million tonnes per annum of capacity across 12 processing plants in Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom and the United States of America. Currently, the company is also operating an international distribution business, which provides a full-service offering for craft brewers and distillers, including malt, hops, yeast, adjuncts and related products. Today, we have more than 900 employees who are proud of the rich heritage of the company’s family of brands and are committed to living our company values of safety, quality, integrity and passion.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!