McDonald’s Restaurant based in Golden, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the positions of Summer Student Job. McDonald’s Restaurant is more than just a local restaurant. Our restaurant is known as a collection of hardworking small-business owners. From coast-to-coast we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We are also known to help more than 387,000 Canadian families with sick children through Ronald McDonald House Charities. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or seasonal employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: McDonald’s Restaurant
Position: Summer Student Job
Salary: $13.00 hourly ( approximately )
Employment Type: Full time-Summer Jobs
Location: Golden, BC
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience in working in food service or retail as a barista, server, sales associate, cashier, team member, or customer sales representative is always helpful and appreciated
To be determined
- The candidate should be trustworthy and have trust in others
- The candidate should be someone who find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back
- The candidate should be able to remain cool, calm and collected in a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should always be willing to learn and grow
- The candidate should always be joyful at work
- The candidate should be able to greet guests, take orders and process payments
- The candidate should be able to prepare food and drinks
- The candidate should be able to manage delivery and mobile orders
- The candidate should be able to assemble orders and packaging take-out and delivery
- The candidate should be able to keep all surfaces clean and sanitary to ensure the safety for our guests, fellow crew members, and yourself
- The employees get an opportunity to earn and learn, flexibility, and a safe and inclusive work environment.
- The employees get an access to education and skills development opportunities that take you further
- The employees get a total rewards package that includes discounts, incentives, and recognition perks
- The employees get to work in flexible hours/shifts according to requirements
- The employees get a safe, respectful and inclusive workplace
- The employees get to bring a authentic self to work – welcoming people of every age, background, and culture – just like the guests who visit our restaurants every day
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald’s history. In 1967, the company’s first outlet opened in Canada in Richmond, B.C. The company has been growing with communities and serving quality food at great value ever since. Today, the company is proud to be one of the world’s leading food service retailers, offering job opportunities at corporate-owned restaurants or restaurants owned by independent franchisees.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!