Summer Student-Office Assistant II
City of Ottawa based in Ottawa, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Summer Student-Office Assistant II. The City of Ottawa is known to keep people as a priority. We are known to be the winner of the best Diversity Employer for nine consecutive years. We are committed to reconciliation, equity and cultural transformation. We recognise and honour employees who contribute to the success of our organization. To the overview, we support the employees to learn, progress and grow. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: City of Ottawa
Position: Summer Student-Office Assistant II
Job Location: Ottawa, ON
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $15.500 per hour (2023 rates of pay)
Employment Type: Full time
Shifts: To be determined
Requisition ID: 6843
Department: Planning, Real Estate & Eco Dev. Dept. & Infrastructure & Water Services Dept.
Affiliation: Non Union/Non MPE
Job Category: Summer Student Recruitment
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English, French or Bilingual Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as high School Graduate entering college/university
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 4 to 8 months
- The candidate should have the knowledge of generally accepted human resource policies and procedures also be able to effectively communicate, orally and in writing, including participating in meetings and presentations
- The candidate should have intermediate level of competence using computers also have skills such as tact, patience, attention to detail
- The candidate should have the willingness to enter data for long periods of time also have the ability to interact with a variety of people
- The candidate should be able to work with being organized and thorough
- The candidate should be able to provide a police record check
- The candidate should be able to assist the supervisor or designate in performing intermediate level administrative functions and support as assigned, and providing friendly, helpful and courteous service to clients or the public while providing appropriate information
- The candidate also may need to assist the supervisor or designate in handling financial transactions
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!