Summer Visitor Services Associate – WDM North Battleford
Museums Association of Saskatchewan based in Regina, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the positions of Summer Visitor Services Associate – WDM North Battleford. The Museums Association of Saskatchewan also known as MAS is a non-profit, collective organization. We are an association that is governed by a member-elected Board of Directors representative of the museum community. MAS staff oversee the organization’s budget, membership, programming and communications. We work with strengthening the Saskatchewan museums through a variety of education, advisory, resource and networking programs. We work as the leader in transitioning Saskatchewan museums, through diversity and inclusion, creating a sustainable future for the sector. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or seasonal employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Museums Association of Saskatchewan
Position: Summer Visitor Services Associate – WDM North Battleford
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $13.50 per hour for 36 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time-Summer Jobs
Location: To be determined
Shifts: To be determined
Reporting To: Manager
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need any experience although having experience is an asset
To be determined
- The candidate will work varying hours to cover events and activities.
- The candidate should handle the responsibility for providing excellent visitor services at the WDM North Battleford.
- The candidate has to ensure that the services are supplied in an efficient and profitable manner.
- The candidate should be able to assist with the set-up of special events and functions.
- The candidate should be able to open/close procedures in the office and gift shop.
- The candidate should be able to provide visitor orientation to the Museum Galleries.
- The candidate should be able to check gift shop sales and reporting.
- The candidate should be able to process admissions & memberships.
- The candidate should be able to provide visitor service information requests (by phone or in person).
- The candidate should be able to look at maintenance of the reception area, gift shop, staff area, including cleaning and other light housekeeping duties.
- The candidate should be able to perform general office duties as assigned.
- The employees get various financial and retirement benefits
- The employees get paid leave benefits such as casual leaves and vacations.
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or meeting in person (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Western Development Museum
P.O. Box 183
North Battleford SK S9A 2Y1
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!