New Frontiers School Board based in Quebec City, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Summer Workers. New Frontiers School Board is known to be more than charts and numbers. We are known as a community. We are known from adults returning to school to rewrite our future. We are known from kids raising money to send to Africa to help kids there get some of the opportunities we have. We have dedicated workers giving of their time to make sure students have everything they need to succeed. We are known as families volunteering for fundraisers and sport tournaments. We are also elected officials weighing all the options and making decisions to ensure New Frontiers School Board stretches its resources to the limit. In all, we are known as a community of lifelong learners, a community that cares. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or fixed term contract employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: New Frontiers School Board
Position: Summer Workers
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $38.75 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Summer Jobs
Location: Quebec City, QC
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a high school diploma or equivalency
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to work independently
- The candidate must ensure own transportation to and from various work locations.
- The candidate should be responsible and energetic to work with its custodial/maintenance staff for the summer months (until the end of August).
- The candidate should be willing to travel within our schools throughout the company territory, Chateauguay, Valleyfield and the Chateauguay Valley
- The candidate should have the ability to custodial duties
- The candidate should be able to assist maintenance specialists
- The candidate should have the skills to Groundskeeping
- The candidate should have the skills to General Labour
- The candidate should have the skills to supervise the Superintendent of Material Resources
- The employees get equal and diverse work opportunities
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary and compensatory benefits
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get paid leave benefits such as paid leaves, casual leaves and vacations
Working for years, New Frontiers School Board has developed ten elementary schools, two high schools, and three adult education centres. The school is known to have a rich history and a diverse territory covering rural farmland and bustling suburbia.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!