Jena Farms Inc. is a well-known company/dealer that deals with agricultural inputs. The company is an agricultural dealer working with advanced techniques for products such as seeds, farm tools types of equipment, fertilizers and veterinary products.
Currently, Jena Farms Inc. based in Fullarton ON is looking for candidates for the position of Swine Technician. This company is a verified company permitted to hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The vacancies are with reference to that of permanent employment with day and weekend shifts.
Employer Name: Jena Farms Inc.
Position: Swine Technician
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 per hour for 78 to 84 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Mitchel, ON
Shifts: Day and Weekend
Security and Safety: Driving record check (abstract), Criminal record check
Work Site Environment: Noisy, Odours and Dusty
Transportation/Travel Information: Valid driver’s licence
Work Location Information: Rural area
Education: Other trades certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
Experience: 2-3 years
Area of Specialization: Swine
Type of Farm Operations: Hog and pig farming, Hog management
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking, standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have judgement skills
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to feed and tend animals
- The candidate should be able to clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens
- The candidate should be able to detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
- The candidate should be able to monitor animal health
- The candidate should have specialized livestock workers’ specific skills to feed inventory
- The candidate should have specialized livestock workers’ specific skills to handle animals
- The candidate should have specialized livestock workers’ specific skills to process pig litter
- The candidate should have specialized livestock workers’ specific skills to do weaning
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get health benefits such as health care plans and dental plan
- The employees get a competitive salaries and other financial benefits such as bonus
As of today, Jena Farm Care is a leading agricultural solution provider to inputs, fertilizers and veterans. At the Jena Farms office, the workers always remain ready and out to assist its clients in the areas of expertise in veterinary products and agribusiness.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can apply now by sending an email (along with a resume, cover letter, reference attesting experience, proof of requested certification and the highest level of education details) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!