Haute Couture based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Tailor. Haute Couture is one of the top 10 Canadian fashion designers. Our clothes are worn by many celebrities. We have offline stores and are also listed on many online websites. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Haute Couture
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.50 per hour for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 202, 16220 Stony Plain Road NW, Edmonton, AB, T5P 4A4
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be able to make made-to-measure garments according to customer and manufacturing specifications
- The candidate should be able to make, alter or restyle fur garments and accessories
- The candidate should be able to design patterns to fit measurements
- The candidate should be able to mark, cut and sew fabric
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get various financial benefits such as competitive salary and retirement benefits
- The employees get various paid leave benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!