WAIVIN FLAGS LTD. based in Port Hardy, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Taxi driver. WAIVIN FLAGS LTD. is a renowned transportation service in the region. Our background as a semi-truck retailer continues and is interwoven into our trucking operation. Our unique approach gives us an excellent advantage over other carriers with an extensive fleet comprised of only brand new equipment. We’re dedicated to meeting and exceeding our clients’ expectations at every step of the way. We do this by ensuring competitive rates, reliable services, and fast response times. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: WAIVIN FLAGS LTD.
Position: Taxi driver
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $17.50 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Port Hardy, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Shift, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Morning
Transportation information: Valid driver’s licence
Work setting: Willing to relocate
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years
Credentials: Driver’s License
Security and safety: Criminal record check, Driver’s validity license check, Medical exam
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply.
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidate should be client focus and flexible
- The candidates should be able to clean and make minor repairs to vehicle, pick up passengers and drive them to destinations
- The candidates should be able to assist passengers with luggage and in boarding vehicles, take vehicle for servicing
- The candidates should be able to assist clients/guests with special needs, provide pick up and delivery services on request
- The candidates should be able to attend to complaints or difficult passengers, operate dispatch systems, operate two-way radios
- The candidates should be able to drive employers (including family members) to and from destination, perform personal and business errands for employers
- The candidates will get a healthcare plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!