State Flooring Inc based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Tilesetter. State Flooring Inc was started by Cleber Bueno and Sergio Alves in 2011 with their combined 40 plus years of experience in residential and commercial projects. We have received great success and praise in large scale commercial projects, Hospitals, multiple retail stores, office buildings, and homes. Our quality and workmanship continues to grow and inspire those who set foot on any project we have been a part of. Our business is not only tile, Our team of professional installers handle almost all your flooring needs. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Tilesetter is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: State Flooring Inc
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $26.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 1775 Hammond Cres NW, Edmonton, AB, T6M 0K3
Shifts: Day and Weekend
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 3 years to less than 5 years
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads, distinguish between colours, pay attention to detail and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to cut and fit tiles around obstacles and openings using hand and power cutting tools and also cut, surface, polish and install marble and granite
- The candidate should be able to set tiles in place and apply pressure to affix them to base, align and straighten tiles, pack grout into joints between tiles and remove excess grout, remove and replace cracked or damaged tiles and also install tile strips
- The candidate should be able to prepare, measure and mark surfaces to be covered, mix, apply and spread mortar, cement, mastic, glue or other adhesives using hand trowel and also build underbeds and install anchor bolts, wires and brackets
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!