Cando Rail Services Ltd. based in Flin Flon, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Track Labourer, Railway. Cando Rail Services Ltd. is known to build and operate complete, custom rail solutions across North America. We are known to be fully embedded in your supply chain. We are known to provide products when needed and where needed. We are known to be invested in our clients’ success. Our company is known to work as a part of the clients’ teams, integrating into their operations. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or seasonal employment. The candidates have to work in Shift shifts.
Employer Name: Cando Rail Services Ltd.
Position: Track Labourer, Railway
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Flin Flon, MB
Work Location Information: Rural area, Remote location, Various locations
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp, Noisy, Dusty, Hot
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard education qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 7 months to 1 year
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to assist railway track maintenance workers to lay, maintain and repair railway tracks
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get various financial and compensatory benefits
- The employees get health benefits such as Health care plan and Dental plan
- The employees get long-term benefits such as Life insurance, Other benefits and Maternity and parental benefits
40 years ago, Cando Rail Services Ltd. was established by Gord Peters and Rick Hammond. The company is known to work on customer satisfaction. Today, the company has over 925 employees across North America. The company has known to always be working with personal investment.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!