Avalon Translink based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Transportation logistics co-ordinator. Avalon Translink is one of the best logistics and freight service companies of the town, serving up customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known to the community. Our staffs are well trained and dedicated and also help us to operate our business smoothly. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Avalon Translink
Position: Transportation logistics co-ordinator
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.00 annually for 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 4 Paget Road unit 6, Brampton, ON, L6T 5G3
Work setting: Transportation, freight forwarding and private sector
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, Electronic scheduler and Dispatch management service software
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment and also pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments, train workers in duties and policies and also co-ordinate, assign and review work
- The candidate should be able to establish work schedules and procedures, arrange for maintenance and repair work and also resolve work related problems
- The candidate should be able to prepare and submit reports, ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery, requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies and also plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!