R&S Supreme Mobile Wash Inc based in Woodbridge, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Truck Washer. R&S Supreme Mobile Wash Inc offers services like water delivery services, cleaning services, water tanks rentals for construction. We always try our best to satisfy our clients’ specific cleaning needs and at the same time fit their budget. We offer competitive pricing and top quality results. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: R&S Supreme Mobile Wash Inc
Position: Truck Washer
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.50 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Woodbridge, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Transportation information: Own vehicle, Valid driver’s licence
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 7 months
Equipment and machinery experience: Chemical cleaning equipment, Pressure cleaners, Pressure washers, Sandblasters, Steam cleaners
Cleaning experience: Brick and stone building exteriors, Industrial equipment, Siding and eavestroughs, Buses, Boilers/tanks, Drains (municipal), Paint and graffiti removal, Streetcars/subway cars, Upholstery, Automobiles and trucks, Freight cars, Swimming pool/centre, Windows
Own tools/equipment: Safety equipment/gear, Steel-toed safety boots
Credentials: Aerial lift and aerial work platform Certification, Suspended access training, Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate, First Aid Certificate
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to stand, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to do manual dexterity
- The candidates should be client focus, dependable, flexible, organized, reliable, should have efficient interpersonal skills, excellent oral communication, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to operate cleaning machines, clean building exterior, tanks, chimneys and industrial equipment
- The candidates should be able to clean interior and exterior of motor vehicles, wash and clean interior and exterior windows and other glass surfaces
- The candidates should be able to vacuum floors
- The candidates should be able to shampoo upholstery
- The candidates should be able to provide customer service
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Job reference number, and Proof of the requested certifications) through below mentioned details.
Include this reference number in your application
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!