Big Marble Farms Inc. based in Medicine Hat, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Vegetable farm foreman/woman. Big Marble Farms Inc. is home to irresistible, vine-ripened tomatoes, cool, crisp cucumbers, and the sweetest pepper varieties raised in Canada. Our attractive 100% recyclable packaging is a beacon in every produce section, with our fresh, premium products practically jumping off the shelves. Our cucumbers and tomatoes are available at local Sobeys and Safeway stores across Alberta. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Big Marble Farms Inc.
Position: Vegetable farm foreman/woman
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 hourly for 35 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 12118 Range Road 63, Medicine Hat, AB, T1A 7H3
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning
Work site environment: Candidates should work in hot, odours and non-smoking area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Type of product: Vegetables
Type of crops: Cucumbers and Tomatoes
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, pay attention to detail, perform repetitive tasks and also for large workload
- The candidate should be physically strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way and also a team player
- The candidate should be able to shoot positioning and also vertical farming system
- The candidate should be able to assist in the development and implementation of farm safety and bio-security procedures, provide agricultural crop services such as plowing, irrigating, cultivating, spraying or harvesting and also co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers
- The candidate should be able to ensure farm safety and bio-security procedures are followed and also maintain quality control and production records
- The candidate should be able to supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations and also maintain work records and logs
- The candidate should be able to perform general farm duties and also train other workers
- The employees get bonus
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!