Vegetable Farm Workers Foreman/Woman
Curtis Huber, Morris Huber is a well-known company which is a major part of the Grocery and Related Product Merchant Wholesalers Industry. Currently, it is the company that has spread to around 50 locations, with its head office in Redcliff, AB. In all the total earnings with all its employees of Curtis Huber, Morris Huber has been around $2.4 Million USD, in sales. As of now, Curtis Huber, Morris Huber is inviting applications for the role of Vegetable Farm Workers Foreman/Woman from any of the eligible candidates. The candidates who have a valid work permit in Canada should start applying for this LMIA approved job right away.
Employer Name: Curtis Huber, Morris Huber
Position: Vegetable Farm Workers Foreman/Woman
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.65 hourly, for 40 to 60 hours per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Redcliff, AB
- Languages: English
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma or equivalent experience is required.
- Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided.
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to supervise more than 20 people
- The candidate should be able to perform general farm duties
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should have knowledge about hand-harvesting vegetables
- The candidate should have knowledge about hoeing crops
- The candidate should have knowledge about the stone and/or wood picking
- The candidate should have knowledge about vegetable culling
- The candidate should be able to coordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers
- The candidate should be able to supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations
- The employees get various financial benefits such as salaries and compensation benefits.
- The employees get various health benefits such as health care, dental care and vision care
- The employees get various insurance benefits such as life insurance and health insurance
Curtis Huber, Morris Huber is a well-known name in the grocery industry. For years, the company has been working for producing and selling quality grocery items and increasing the industry.
How to apply
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or fax (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!