Lament Farms Inc based in Niagara-On-The-Lake, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Vineyard Worker. Lament Farms Inc is known to do farming with advanced techniques, taking an innovative approach to build a sustainable future. We are developing our farming techniques day-by-day. We are known to produce and supply quality products, organic products without any preservatives. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Lament Farms Inc
Position: Vineyard Worker
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $15.00 per hour for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Niagara-On-The-Lake, ON
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Viticulture, Dusty, Hot
Work Setting: Rural area, Various locations
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Type of Crops: Grapes
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail and have the ability to distinguish between colors
- The candidate should be a combination of standing for extended periods, walking, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to perform tasks such as Cleaning crop, Deleafing, Maintain and manage growth of vines, vine canopy and grapes, Plant, cultivate and irrigate crops, Shoot positioning, Suckering, Tying, Vertical farming system, Weeding and Harvest crops
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get to learn various advanced farming techniques
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!