Earlco Vineyards Ltd. based in Penticton, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Vineyard Worker. Earlco Vineyards Ltd. can be termed as a farm gate winery. Our company has been certified organic. We are known to continue to both grow grapes, and make our wine organically. Our company is known for organic farming and practices are extremely important to us, to ensure we keep the highest standard within the wine community and on our own land. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Vineyard Worker is approved by LMIA.
Employer’s Name: Earlco Vineyards Ltd.
Position: Vineyard Worker
No of Vacancies: 22
Salary: $15.65 per hour for 30 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Penticton, BC
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Work Site Environment: Organic farming, Outdoors, Viticulture, Noisy, Dusty, Hot, Cold/refrigerated
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Type of Crops: Grapes
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks and handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidates should be physically demanding and a combination of standing for extended periods, walking, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to perform tasks such as Deleafing, Shoot positioning, Suckering and Tying
- The candidate should be able to maintain and manage growth of vines, vine canopy and grapes also harvest crops
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!