InboxDone based in Regina, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Virtual Administrative Assistant. InboxDone is known for providing dedicated email management virtual assistants ready to handle even the busiest inboxes and executive assistant tasks. Our company is known to allow businesses and owners to outsource their inbox to a dedicated assistance. We are known to provide good employees at affordable charges. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: InboxDone
Position: Virtual Administrative Assistant
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $19.00 to $21.00
Employment Type: Part time-Virtual job and remote job
Location: Regina, SK
Shifts: To be determined
Job Type: Freelance, Remote
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The candidate should be pedantic about spelling and grammar
- The candidate should have a whiz with Gmail and Outlook
- The candidate should be someone who loves systems, processes and organization
- The candidate should be tech savvy and excited about learning new software and platforms
- The candidate should be connected to fast, reliable internet through your own computer
- The candidate should be able to work remotely in a place with minimal distractions
- The candidate should be a strong administrator and happy performing repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be a chameleon writer who can change language and tone to match different clients
- The candidates have to take care of any inbox-related tasks for your designated clients
- The candidates should be able to take our clients down to ‘inbox zero’ so we can work from a clean slate
- The candidates should b1e able to respond (and how to think) like the client, gradually replying to more emails and handling tasks like scheduling, newsletter creation, customer service, relationship management, or overall team coordination.
- The candidates should be able to accept clients on a rolling basis and do their best to match with clients who are the perfect fit, unique personality, skillset, and interests.
- The candidates should be able to work one-on-one with the client and communicate with them directly going forward.
- The employees get a fully remote role in a team with 30+ inbox managers from around the world
- The employees get to choose how many hours and when to work (at the same time each day) Monday to Friday
- The employees get a dedicated support team and ongoing training provided to help you succeed
- The employees get performance bonuses available and paid US public holidays
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!