Source Atlantic based in Sydney, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse Associate-Summer Student. Source Atlantic is known as an innovative and industry-leading wholesale distributor who is passionate about delivering value and exceptional service to customers in Canada and beyond. We are partnered with hundreds of world-class suppliers, offer a multitude of specialized and technical services and have many value-added business solutions designed to improve customers’ efficiency and productivity. We are known as one of Canada’s best-managed companies. We are a leading Industrial Distribution and Services Group in Canada. Our company is recognised through our team of dedicated, honest, and customer-oriented employees. Our employees are a vital strength within our organisation.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or temporary employment. This is a term position. The candidate is offered full-time work hours for the duration of the term he/she is with us. The shifts the candidate has to work on are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Source Atlantic
Position: Warehouse Associate-Summer Student
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $17.00- $34.00 hourly
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Sydney, NS
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of English language.
Education: Candidates need any standard educational qualification such as high school or equivalent.
Experience: Candidates need any kind of retail or wholesale warehouse experience
- The candidate should be able to lift 50 lbs
- The candidate should be comfortable with technology, hand-held scanners
- The candidate should be experienced with forklifts or other heavy machinery
- The candidate should be able to pay high attention to detail
- The candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be positive, self-motivated, and willing to learn
- The candidate should be able to work in a team-based environment, or, on his/her own with little supervision
- The candidate has to report to the branch manager as the Warehouse Associate summer student and be responsible for receiving and shipping inventory, picking orders and stocking shelves.
- The candidate should have above-average attention to detail, excellent interpersonal skills, are able to work in a team-based environment, or, on his/her own with little supervision, and most importantly, keeping safety on the top priority
- The candidate should be able to receive and ship inventory
- The candidate should be able to pick orders
- The candidate should be able to stock shelves
- The employees get to learn team management skills with working with a great team
- The employees get to work in a top-notch company
- The employees get various financial and compensatory benefits
- The employees get various other benefits such as leave benefits, discount coupons, refreshments at work etc.
Since 2017, Source Atlantic has been distinguished as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. The company is all known for its experienced and dedicated team. As of today, with over 500 employees, the company has 24 locations in Canada with 14 specialized product and service divisions.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!