Canada’s Wonderland based in Vaughan, Canada is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse Material Handler Food and Beverage. Canada’s Wonderland has been known as the premier destination in Ontario for thrills, family fun, and world-class entertainment. Our amusement park features more than 200 attractions including 17 roller coasters, two children’s areas, and Splash Works, the 20-acre water park. Our four-season amusement park has you covered year-round. With rides, we are also known for the live shows and special events through spring, summer, fall, and winter including Halloween Haunt and the immersive holiday event Winter Fest. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The candidate has to work in flexible shifts.
Employer Name: Canada’s Wonderland
Position: Warehouse Material Handler Food and Beverage
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $16.75 per hour
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Vaughan, Canada
Shifts: Flexible Hours
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need any standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, other field required experience is mentioned below
- The candidate should be able to lift 40 lbs.
- The candidate should be minimum 18 years of age
- The candidate should have experience working in a warehouse environment and working with heavy equipment is an asset
- The candidate should have to take a proactive approach and works with a positive attitude
- The candidate should be able to work in an efficient manner with an emphasis on safety
- The candidate should have an experience with a forklift is an asset, must be able to successfully complete CW certification
- The candidate should have a smart Serve certification is an asset
- The candidate must be able to work in cold environments such as refrigerators and freezers as needed
- The candidate should be able to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- The candidate should have a valid Ontario Driver’s License (class G/G2). If hired, a driver’s abstract is required
- The candidate should be able to work full time hours beginning in May through Labour Day and on weekends until the end of December
- The candidate should be able to work flexible hours including early shifts (starting at 5am) and late shifts (ending at 8pm) as well as, working on weekends and holidays
- The candidate must provide their own certified safety boots
- The candidate should be able to wear personal protective equipment deemed necessary to perform this job safely (may include; gloves, mask and/or face shield, non-slip shoes etc)
- The candidate should be able to ensure products are received and make deliveries to all food units in the Park on a timely basis
- The candidate should be able to maintain a clean and sanitary work environment
- The candidate should be able to stock warehouse shelves, refrigerators and freezers
- The candidate should be able to provide stock level information to Supervisors
- The candidate should be able to ensure all warehouse vehicles remain clean and free of debris
- The candidate should be able to assist Warehouse Supervisors with paperwork as required
- The candidate should be able to perform any additional duties outlined by Warehouse Supervisor, Executive Chef or full time team member
- The candidate should be able to assist with other duties as assigned
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees health benefits such as health care plan
- The employees get financial benefits such as bonus
- The employees get other benefits such as team building opportunities and parking available
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!