Tim Hortons Distribution based in Guelph, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse Picker. Tim Hortons Distribution is a well-known Canadian multinational fast food restaurant chain that is also known as Tim’s or Timmies. We are known to serve coffee, doughnuts, and other fast food items. We are Canada’s largest quick-service restaurant chain. Today, we have 4,949 restaurants in 15 countries. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Tim Hortons Distribution
Position: Warehouse Picker
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $24.50 to $27.75 per hour
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Guelph, ON
Shifts: Shift Premium
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need a 1+ years of experience in a fast-paced and physically demanding job and also having an experience using a Powered Pallet Truck is an asset, but not required – full training provided
- The candidate should have the ability to lift 50 lbs
- The candidate should be able to pay strong attention to detail
- The candidate should have a correctable vision
- The candidate should have the ability to work in a -22 degrees Celsius temperature zone (protective gear provided) and also have proven track record of reliability and safety
- The candidate should have an effective verbal communication skills and the ability to read and follow written instructions and also be able to communication both oral and written
- The candidate should be able to pick, assemble and load food orders for shipment, both manually and with a powered pallet truck and also ensure all orders are picked accurately and safely while maintaining production targets
- The candidate should be able to perform general cleaning duties to maintain a clean and safe environment and also participate in continuous improvement activities
- The candidate should be able to ensure food safety and food defense standards are followed and also perform other duties as assigned
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!