Tesla based in Scarborough is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse Supervisor. Tesla is well-known as an electric vehicle manufacturer and clean energy company led by billionaire Elon Musk. Our company is the biggest seller of plug-in electric vehicles. Our car model 3 sedan, which debuted in 2017, is the world’s all-time bestselling plug-in EV. In 2021, our best model sold more than 800,000 cars. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Tesla
Position: Warehouse Supervisor
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: Salary is not mentioned, $850.00 weekly salary estimated by Canadian Job Bank
Shift: To be determined
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Supply Chain
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English and French Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as high school diploma or associate Degree/Certificate, or work experience in a related technology space (aeronautics, engines, electrical, ships, etc.)
Experience: Candidates need an experience in organizing work groups, coaching employees, monitoring progress, enforcing rules and ensuring quality compliance
- The candidate should be able to follow through operational tasks and goals, big and small, with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- The candidate must exhibit trustworthiness, excellent work ethics, open communication free of insecurities and willingness to continuously learn and adapt and possess a flexible mindset, is not intimidated by operational changes and makes processes scalable and sustainable
- The candidate should be able to lead by influence, with empathy and only use positional authority to enforce policies and focus on his/her team performance
- The candidate should be able to work with a well-rounded professional crew with a proven track record and be able to lead a team of skillful and dedicated warehouse associates and with a culture that is based on meritocracy, discipline and accountability
- The candidate should be able to make daily operational decisions and have exposure to all levels of management and be able to make the expected daily face-to-face time with his/her manager and continuous performance feedback
- The candidate should be able to ensure, enhance, and enforce employee safety and manage a Team of up to 10 Warehouse Associates
- The candidate should be able to foster and develop a strong Team of material handling personnel through selective recruitment, thorough and consistent on-boarding process, training, and coaching and meet inbound and outbound operational goals, track and report KPIs
- The candidate should be able to ensure successful end of shift: completed prioritized work, organized equipment, secured facility, pass down communication and develop and implement 5S/visual management standards for a distribution center
- The candidate should be able to develop and implement Standard Operating Procedures
- The candidate should be able to escalate issues inhibiting the team from obtaining goals and business objectives and purchase and track warehouse supplies and equipment
- The candidate should be able to collaborate cross-functionally with peers, internal and external partners, and vendors
- The candidate should be able to oversee and manage daily operations at a forward stock location
- The candidate should be able to perform root cause analysis and implement corrective actions and perform insightful and detailed bi-annual employee performance reviews
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!