Modern Beauty Supplies Inc. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse worker – material handling. Modern Beauty Supplies Inc. has solidified its position as a leading force in the beauty and salon sector. With a legacy spanning numerous years, we have become a pivotal partner for beauty professionals seeking quality products and innovative solutions. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of warehouse worker – material handling is approved by LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment)
Employer Name: Modern Beauty Supplies Inc.
Position: Warehouse worker – material handling
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $20.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 415 Manitou Rd SE,Calgary, AB T2G 4C2
Shifts: Day, Weekend
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and be physically demanding
- The candidates should be able to handle Hand-eye co-ordination
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
- The candidates should be able to operate a variety of equipment to load, unload and move materials and products
- The candidates should be able to weigh materials and goods
- The candidates should be able to make labels and attach to goods
- The candidates should be able to pack and unpack goods
- The candidates should be able to sort, crate and stack goods
- The candidates should be able to organize and maintain inventory
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!