Coastpak Industrial based in North Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Web developer. Coastpak Industrial was established in 2017 with a focus on producing PET containers. Our company designers succeeded in designing and producing various bottle and jars molds. Since our establishment, we have became one of the top PET manufacturer in British Columbia, Canada. Our employees are very efficient and we offer every possible facility to them. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Coastpak Industrial
Position: Web developer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $33.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: North Vancouver, BC
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 3 years to less than 5 years
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, work under pressure, pay attention to detail and also able to distinguish between colours
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be a team player and also have efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to prepare mock-ups and storyboards, develop Website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements and also create and optimize content for Website using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software
- The candidate should be able to source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Website and also plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code
- The candidate should be able to lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Website graphics, content, capacity and interactivity
- The candidate should be able to conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!