TNB Enterprises Ltd. based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder-fitter. TNB Enterprises Ltd. has been supplying manufactured goods to the oil / gas, petrochemical / chemical, and, drilling industries since 2011. We offer welding and fabrication services to many of our clients. We are a medium-sized business (between 5 and 100 employees) and maintain green work place. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: TNB Enterprises Ltd
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
Shifts: Day and Morning
Work setting: Industrial and manufacture
Work site environment: Candidates should work in noisy and dusty area
Weight handling: Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots and welding helmet
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
Type of materials: Nickel alloys, Stainless steel and Steel, iron and heavy metals
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads, manually dexter and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be physically strong and also have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should have knowledge of welding techniques like Oxy-acetylene welding (OAW), Shielded metal arc welding (SMAW), Gas metal arc welding (GMAW) and also Flux core arc welding (FCAW)
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like Arc welding machine
- The candidate should have specialization on custom fabrication
- The candidate should be able to interpret welding process specifications, read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals and processes and also fit, braze and torch-straighten metal
- The candidate should be able to operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment and also operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
5824 96 St.
T6E 3G3 Between 08:00 AM and 04:30 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!