Brydon Stairs Ltd. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Woodworking Shop Helper. Brydon Stairs Ltd. can be termed as a pro stairs builder. We are known to build custom stairs in accordance with the requests of the clients. Our company is known as a team of professionals working on the requirements of its customers. We are known to get work from our services and get recursive customers. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidate has to work in Day shifts. This position of Woodworking Shop Helper is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Brydon Stairs Ltd.
Position: Woodworking Shop Helper
No of Vacancies: 8
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 4375 – 14 Street NE, Calgary, AB, T2E 7A9
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available
Work Location Information: Urban area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Weight Handling: Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to work with manual dexterity
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking and standing for extended periods
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to perform other labouring and elemental activities
- The candidate should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidate should be able to assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary and retirement benefits
- The employees get long-term benefits such as group insurance benefits
Brydon Stairs Ltd. is a well-known stairs contractor of Calgary. Working for years, today the company is helping clients to build stairs all over Canada. The company is a well-known name for good quality at affordable prices.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email, sending a fax or sending a mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
4375 – 14 Street NE
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!