Jay-Smart Technologies Inc. based in Delta, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Web designer. Jay-Smart Technologies Inc. has experienced and qualified resources for aerial and underground utility construction. We have delivered prime results on various projects i.e fibre optic aerial or underground construction, install and repair services, hydrovac excavation, fibre optic splicing, conduit repair and directional drilling. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Jay-Smart Technologies Inc.
Position: Web designer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $33.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Remote work
Location: North York, ON
Shifts: Day, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates need experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
- The candidate should be able to consult with clients to develop and document Website requirements
- The candidate should be able to prepare mock-ups and storyboards
- The candidate should be able to develop Website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements
- The candidate should be able to source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Website
- The candidate should be able to create and optimize content for Website using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software
- The candidate should be able to research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products
- The candidate should be able to lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Website graphics, content, capacity and interactivity
- The candidate should be able to conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
- The candidate should be able to plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
11338 89 Avenue
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!