IGA is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Wrapper. IGA can be termed as an Independent Grocers Alliance (IGA) to bring family owned, local grocery stores together under the IGA brand. We are known to have the ability to better compete, while at the same time, allowing them to stay true to who they are—hometown store owners in a position to meet the needs of their unique communities. Our stores are across the U.S. are being served by second, third and even fourth generation local IGA grocers. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: IGA
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: Approximately $15.00 hourly for 15 to 25 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time
Location: 11130, rue Meighen, Pierrefonds, Québec H8Y 3K8
Shifts: Day, Evening
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a high school diploma or equivalent
Experience: Candidates need an experience in retail or customer service
- The candidate should be curious to learn more about food, motivated and resourceful
- The candidate should be able to unpack the grocery bags
- The candidate should be interested in the job
- The candidate should be able to provide outstanding customer service at all times, act quickly and efficiently, with a courteous and considerate attitude towards customers
- The employees get to work in a team
- The employees get the benefits of flexible work hours
- The employees get skill development and advancement opportunities
- The employees get to work in a well established and innovative company
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!