Hankuk Auction Gallery based in Irricana, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. Hankuk Auction Gallery is a renowned autioner of the town. We auctioned different type of items like antique bowls, vase, seals, paintings etc. We collected items from all over the world. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined. This position of Administrative assistant is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Hankuk Auction Gallery
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.00 to $30.00 per hour for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 213 2 St, Irricana, AB, T0M 1B0
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidate should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidate should be able to answer electronic enquiries
- The candidate should be able to compile data, statistics and other information
- The candidate should be able to order office supplies and maintain inventory
- The candidate should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidate should be able to open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- The candidate should be able to type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
213 2 St
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!