Corporate Empire Limited based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. Corporate Empire Limited is a Canadian company incorporated on 1963. key businesses are food retailing and related real estate. Food retailing segment is carried out through Sobeys, a wholly-owned subsidiary, across over 1,500 retail stores and more than 350 retail fuel locations. The real estate corporate services of us are part of many business branches operating under the company name. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Corporate Empire Limited
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.50 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Shifts: To be determined
Work Setting: Willing to relocate
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of MS Excel, MS Office, MS PowerPoint and MS Word
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to multitask, work with being focused on the client and also work in an organized way
- The candidate should have an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc., Determine and establish office procedures and routines, Schedule and confirm appointments and also Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- The candidate should be able to Compile data, statistics and other information, Order office supplies and maintain inventory, Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information, Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems and Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- The candidate should be able to Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, Answer electronic enquiries and also Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!