Salam Meat & Grocer Inc based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Butcher-Butcher Shop. Salam Meat & Grocer Inc is known as a proud local business built upon a strong foundation of family values. We are known for our no-nonsense sausage recipes that helped us to flourish into the amazing business to see its clients today. Our company is known to be created with unique and time-tested products by drawing on experiences in the meat cutting industry, retail grocers, and alongside mentor meat cutters from Italy and Hungary. Our company/family is known to have a rich history full of strong values, unique stories and treasured traditions. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Salam Meat & Grocer Inc
Position: Butcher-Butcher Shop
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.50 per hour for 40 hours per week, minimum wage is guaranteed
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning, Morning
Work Site Environment: Cold/refrigerated
Work Setting: Supermarket/grocery store
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates needs an experience of 1-2 years
Equipment and Machinery Experience: Band saw, Manual cutting utensil, Power grinder
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads and work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be physically demanding and be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be accurate and be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on and be a team player
- The candidate should be able to clean meats to prepare for processing or cutting also cut carcasses, sides and quarters
- The candidate should be able to cut, trim and prepare standard cuts of meat also wrap and package prepared meats
- The candidate should be able to remove bones from meat also weigh meats for sale
- The candidate should be able to price meat products also sell meats to customers
- The candidate should be able to supervise other butchers, meat cutters and fishmongers also grind meats
- The candidate should be able to prepare special displays of meats, poultry and fish products
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!