London Air Cargo (2015) Inc. based in London, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cargo Handler – Air Transport. London Air Cargo (2015) Inc. is known for all, our dedicated transport drivers, to our certified cargo handlers, to our 24 hour dispatch operations, our focus on services has made us the number one choice for many companies in North America. We are known for our skills such as being available anytime and being rest assured that your critical shipment will be delivered to its final destination safely and efficiently on budget and in a timely manner. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: London Air Cargo (2015) Inc.
Position: Cargo Handler – Air Transport
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.00 to $21.00 per hour (to be negotiated) for 80 to 84 hours bi-weekly
Employment Type: Full time
Location: London, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Noisy, At heights
Transportation/Travel Information: Valid driver’s licence, Own transportation, Own vehicle, Public transportation is not available, Driver’s abstract
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 7 months to 1 year
Vehicle and Equipment Experience: Towing tractors, De-icing sprayers, Passenger loading stairs
Security and Safety: Basic security clearance, Enhanced reliability security clearance, Criminal record check, Airport security clearance, Driver’s validity licence check
Weight Handling: Up to 9 kg (20 lbs), Up to 23 kg (50 lbs), More than 45 kg (100 lbs)
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots, Gloves, Ear plugs
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- The candidate should be physically demanding and be a combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should have a 20/20 vision and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination and have the ability to distinguish between colors
- The candidate should be able to work for overtime hours and work with tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills and work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way and be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to drive and operate ramp-servicing vehicles and equipment and also position passenger loading stairs and operate aircraft cargo doors
- The candidate should be able to marshall or tow aircraft to gate positions and also unload, sort and route cargo and passenger baggage
- The candidate should be able to transport freight between aircraft and airport warehouse
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!