Kenny Enterprises Limited based in Mount Pearl, NL is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cashier. Kenny Enterprises Limited provides multiple food and drinks items like, Bakery Items including Marie’s Fresh Homemade Bread & Famous Apple Flips, Lottery, Alcohol and Tobacco, Vegetables and Fruits, Daily Hot and Cold Meal Selection (select stores), Daily Made Fresh Sandwiches, Snack Items – Bars, Chips & Candy, Milk, Pop, Juice, & Energy Drinks and Can and Box items. With all of our products, we focus our development and production on inclusion of attributes our customers can use to improve the quality and value of their feeds. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Kenny Enterprises Limited
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $14.20 hourly 15 to 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 1290 Topsail Road, Mount Pearl, NL A1N 2M3
Work setting: Confectionery/corner store
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
Computer and technology knowledge: Electronic cash register, Interact machine, Price scanner
Security and safety: Bondable, Criminal record check
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to stand, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to operate cash register, process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments, scan items
- The candidates should be able to tabulate total payment for goods or services required, receive payment for goods or services, calculate daily/shift payments received and reconcile with total sales
- The candidates should be able to suggestive selling, stock shelves and clean counter area, greet customers, wrap or place merchandise in bags, weigh produce and bulk foods
- The candidates should be able to provide customer service, monitor all entrances and exits, request proof of payment when necessary
- The candidates should be able to participate in promotional activities, verify the age of customers when selling lottery tickets, alcohol or tobacco products
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!