Karat chocolate inc based in Kelowna, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Chocolate maker. Karat chocolate inc was formed in 2016, known for manufacturing quality chocolate from Valrhona. We focus on creating the freshest, quality handmade confections and sell them in collaboration with local businesses and at our artistic outlets. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Karat chocolate inc
Position: Chocolate maker
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 1174 high rd, Kelowna, BC, V1Y 7B1
Shifts: To be determined Ranks of Chefs: Pastry chef
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should have specialization on donuts and muffins
- The candidate should have specialization on desserts and pastries
- The candidate should be able to frost and decorate cakes and baked goods
- The candidate should be able to ensure that the quality of products meets established standards
- The candidate should be able to draw up production schedules
- The candidate should be able to requisition food and kitchen supplies
- The candidate should be able to supervise activities of specialist chefs, chefs, cooks and other kitchen workers
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate new cooking techniques and new equipment to cooking staff
- The candidate should be able to create new recipes
- The candidate should be able to instruct cooks in preparation, cooking, garnishing and presentation of food
- The candidate should be able to supervise cooks and other kitchen staff
- The candidate should be able to clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- The employees get health care plan and dental plan
- The employees get life insurance
- The employees get bonus and gratuities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume ) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!