JEM Cleaning based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner, Window. JEM Cleaning has been known to provide exceptional cleaning services for homeowners, property owners and property managers. We have our success attributed to providing for the special needs of our individual customers. We are known to work best for both home and businesses. Our company is known to be confident in meeting the customer’s needs. In all, we have our success attributed to surpassing the expectations of our customers. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or seasonal employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: JEM Cleaning
Position: Cleaner, Window
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $18.00 to $30.00 hourly for 75 to 88 hours bi-weekly, minimum wage is guaranteed
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 3045 Southcreek Rd. suite Unit 11, Mississauga, ON, L4X 2X6, On the road job
Shifts: To be determined
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, At heights
Transportation/Travel Information: Vehicle supplied by employer, Valid driver’s licence
Workplace Information: On the road job
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
On The Road Job: Work locations may vary. Frequent or constant travel is required from the employee.
Weight Handling: Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to work with manual dexterity
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be a combination of standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to wash and clean interior and exterior windows and other glass surfaces
- The candidate should be able to provide customer service
- The employees get to work in a well known company
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan
- The employees get financial benefits such as Bonus, Gasoline paid and Commission
- The employees get other benefits such as a Transportation provided by employer, Learning/training paid by employer and Team building opportunities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or making a call (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
416-410-5131 Between 12:00 AM and 11:30 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!