Jobs for Ukraine
Sureway Construction Ltd. based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction Labourer. Sureway Construction Ltd. is a well-known name in the construction industry. We have experienced engineers, project managers, superintendents and craft workers provide the proven solutions that the Sureway name stands for. Our office located at south-east Edmonton is our central hub for our team of professional, administrative and technical employees. In all, we are known to work with future growth, together with state of the art infrastructure to support equipment rebuild and maintenance.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or seasonal employment. The candidates have to work in Day, Weekend and Overtime shifts.
Employer Name: Sureway Construction Ltd.
Position: Construction Labourer
No of Vacancies: 20
Salary: $20.00 to $28.00 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Overtime
Work Site Environment: Dangerous, Outdoors, Dusty
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation, Public transportation is not available
Work Location Information: Various locations
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need any standard qualification such as a degree, certificate or diploma
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Construction Specialization: Water mains, Sidewalks and curbs, Roads and bridges, Residential, Industrial, commercial and institutional
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Security and Safety: Drug test
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
Jobs for Ukraine
This employer has selected to promote this job through “Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to work with manual dexterity
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to work for overtime
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- The candidate should be able to mix, pour and spread materials
- The candidate should be able to load, unload and transport construction materials
- The candidate should be able to level earth to fine grade specifications
- The candidate should be able to erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
- The candidate should be able to direct traffic at or near construction sites
- The candidate should be able to assist heavy equipment operators
- The candidate should be able to pave and rake asphalt
- The candidate should be able to clean and pile salvaged materials
- The employees get health benefits such as Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan and Vision care benefits
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary, pension plans and retirement benefits
- The employees get leave benefits such as paid leaves, casual leaves and sick leaves
- The employees get long-term benefits such as Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
Since 1973, the Sureway Construction Ltd., has built a legacy as a leader in the construction industry. Leveraging its knowledge, experience, and ambition, the company has formed strong partnerships and a diverse project portfolio. The company has earned a reputation as one of Alberta’s most trusted construction companies.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and being prepared for screening questions) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!