Crest Hotel based in Prince Rupert, BC, is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dishwasher. Crest Hotel provides thoughtful, gracious and lavish furnishing to it’s boarders. It provides many complementary amenities like Wifi, coffee service etc. We offer exclusive dinning services through our Waterfront Restaurant, Charley Loungh and Crest Cafe. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined. The position of is Food service supervisor approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Crest Hotel
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $16.25 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 222 1st ave west Prince Rupert, BC V8J 1A8
Shifts: The shifts the candidate has to work yet to be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food, supervise and check assembly of trays and also supervise and check delivery of food trolleys
- The candidate should be able to estimate and order ingredients and supplies, ensure food service and quality control, maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage, prepare and submit reports and also establish work schedules
- The candidate must have knowledge of the establishment’s culinary genres and order supplies and equipment
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns, supervise kitchen staff and helpers, supervise and check delivery of food trolleys and inspect kitchens and food service areas
- The candidate should be able to prepare food order summaries for chef, clean kitchen and work areas and maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- The candidate should be able to clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units, operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware, scour pots and pans, clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment, remove kitchen garbage and trash and also sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- The candidate should be able to sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand, handle and store cleaning products and receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- The employees get financial benefits as per collective agreement
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!