Farm worker, vegetables
Entreprises Atkinson based in Hemmingford, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker, vegetables. Entreprises Atkinson specializes in producing high-quality crops by using sustainable and environmentally friendly farming practices. Our farm has been in operation for many years and we take pride in our commitment to providing our community with fresh, healthy and locally grown produce. We believe that farming should be a sustainable and ethical practice, and we work hard to uphold these values in everything we do. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Entreprises Atkinson
Position: Farm worker, vegetables
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $15.25 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Hemmingford, QC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning, or to be determined,
Transportation information: Vehicle supplied by employer
Work setting: Staff accommodation available, Room and board provided, Rural area, Willing to relocate, Relocation costs covered by employer
Type of crops: Garlic, Tomatoes
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Language
Asset languages: Vietnamese
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidates should be a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to work in outdoors and organic farming
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidates should be able to harvest crops
- The candidates will get on-site amenities, on-site housing options, and other benefits as per collective agreement
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Job reference number and Copy of latest school transcript) through below mentioned details.
Include this reference number in your application:
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!